During the weekend, there was a decrease in the number of newly admitted patients in all hospital institutions in Skopje and across the country compared to the end of last week, informed today the Minister of Health, Venko Filipce.
He said that although there is such a downward trend, they are still cautious and watch the situation.
“There is a sufficient capacity of free hospital beds, the rotation system is still in place, the coordination regarding the admission of patients between institutions, both in Skopje and among other hospitals and those in Skopje, so in that sense I believe that “The trend will continue, but we are still careful and watch the situation,” said Filipce.
He stressed that today the number of newly diagnosed is about 300, but this, as he said, was expected, because there are always fewer tests on Sunday.
“Tomorrow will be really an indicator if that trend of decreasing the number of newly diagnosed that was and lasted during the last week will continue, something that is very important in terms of how we will act in the part of the recommendation for further preventive measures, as well as in the part of hospital capacity planning “, said Filipçe